Murray Grey cattle
Bishops Adelaide Hills is located in
the Adelaide Hills at Basket
Range, approximately 30 minutes from the centre of Adelaide.
The property has been owned and operated by the Bishop family
since the original holding was purchased from the Crown
in 1871 by James Bishop - a free settler from Somerset,
Five generations on, the property is owned and run today
by Douglas Alan Bishop and his son, Douglas James, as a
fully operational cherry orchard, and a quiet haven for
those wishing to escape from the hustle and bustle of city
life to the peace and tranquility of the countryside.
Bishops Adelaide Hills offers guests
a chance to rest and recuperate in total privacy in beautifully
restored, original cottages set on a 300 acre heritage property.